FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTION
Buy Now, Pay Later
free uk delivery over £ 50
60 day hassle free returns
Alpinestars Supertech Pants - White Orange Dark Blue Motocross & Enduro
For all matching gloves, you can find those here
Supertech is Alpinestars innovative Motocross apparel line, designed for superior dirt riding performance. With an engineered design for an athletic fit, a chassis consisting entirely of advanced stretch mesh and an ultra-lightweight construction, the Supertech Jersey is Alpinestars lightest ever MX jersey. Featuring a host of race-proven technologies, the Supertech Jersey has innovative ergonomic shoulder and arm construction for superior freedom of movement and an extended back panel to maintain a flawless riding fit. The Supertech Pants incorporate a host of race-proven technologies for comfort and performance-winning pedigree in Supercross and Motocross.
Alpinestar Supertech Pants Features:
• Rider-engineered fit and performance shape designed for aggressive riding and professional levels of movement, flexibility and comfort.
• Main chassis constructed extensively from an advanced stretch rip-stop fabric. The textile fiber composition is specifically developed by Alpinestars for optimized mechanical properties including strength, elasticity and abrasion durability.
• Double overlap waist Velcro closure system and high strength ratchet system is adjustable for a secure and personalized fit.
• Liner-less design and overlock flat seam interior for optimized rider comfort and effortless on and off with knee braces or knee guards.
• Highly heat resistant stretch aramid fibre reinforced panel on medial knee for comprehensive heat resistance, comfort and durability.
• Four-way stretch panels are strategically-positioned for optimized freedom of movement.
• 3D leather knee panels backed with stretch aramid poly reinforcement are designed to work with knee braces for riding feel, grip and control, while also delivering high levels of heat resistance and durability.
• 600 Denier reinforcements on seat area provide seam strength, durability and coverage in a critical area.
• Dual-layer 600 Denier knee panel for durability and freedom of movement.
• Stretch mesh inserts at back of knee and leg lower aid flexibility, air flow and comfort when wearing MX boots.
• Open mesh inserts are positioned to channel cooling air into the hip area and exit warm air at the back.
• Silicon print on inner waist to keep the pants in position.
• Sublimated fade-resistant graphics.