FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTION
Buy Now, Pay Later
free uk delivery over £ 50
60 day hassle free returns
BETA RR RACING 4T 480 2023 ENDURO BIKE (PRE ORDER)
£150 on the road cost
Autumn has arrived – and as usual Betamotor presents the new RR Racing My 2023 to warm the hearts of Enduro fans! In keeping with Beta traditions, the RR Racing range of bikes come complete with everything needed to transform the Enduro models of the Tuscan brand into machines ready to race in the toughest conditions and the most competitive events.
The main new feature of the 2T and 4T Racing My 2023 models is the introduction of the Kayaba (KYB) rear shock, specially made by the Japanese suspension experts for Betamotor’s Enduro bikes. It benefits from the best materials and the most modern research carried out together with Beta engineers, enabling a major evolutionary step in the bike’s suspension. The Racing model range is finished off with new Racing graphics, highlighting the sleek shape of the new radiator shrouds introduced on the RR a few months ago, and a number of different components, such as the handguards.
The racing pedigree of the sportiest version of Beta’s Enduro range is evident in the RR Racing My 2023 in a number of ways:
• Quick release front axle: immediately recognisable by the red anodised alloy release lever, the axle is crucial for saving precious seconds in a race when you need to change a tyre.
• Reinforced handguards: The new handguards, designed and manufactured in-house by Betamotor, feature a two-component material mould, in red and blue, which not only give the bike a racing look but also make them especially hard-wearing in even the roughest off-road use.
• Metzeler tyres: the bikes of the Racing range are fitted with the same tyres used by the official team riders in the EnduroGp championship. High-end products with championship-winning levels of grip!
• Ergal alloy footpegs: to ensure maximum control at all times and ensure no loss of contact with the bike, the RR Racing models are fitted with black ergal racing footpegs with steel pins, featuring a large contact surface area.
• Rear sprocket with anodised aluminium core and steel teeth by ZF Sprockets: top-class performance, lightness and strength – the perfect mix of all the attributes any racing component must have.
• Dedicated blue racing seat: an anti-slip cover and built-in pouch offering unparalleled grip, comfort and practicality.
• Anodised black gear lever and rear brake pedal.
• Gearbox oil filler cap, engine oil filler cap and oil filter cap anodised red aluminium.
• Chain tensioners in red ergal alloy.
• New Racing graphics and red and blue wheel decals.
BETA RR480 2023
48 monthly payments: £228.62
On the road price: £9145.00
Customer deposit: £495.00
Amount of credit: £8650.00
Duration of agreement: 48 Months
The above quote is just an example quote, we can do any quote to suit you with a minimum of £100 deposit from 24 - 60 month durations just give us a call on 01934 627222!
*All customers must be over 18.
*Minimum deposit of £100.
*Maximum term of 60 months.
Finance subject to status. Terms and conditions apply. You will not own the vehicle until all payments are made.
Applicants must be 18 or over. Guarantees/Indemnities may be required. We are a
credit broker not a lender for this financial promotion. We can introduce you to a limited number of carefully selected
finance providers and may receive a commission from them for the introduction. Our two In house finance providers are Santander Consumer Finance & Close Brother Motor Finance.
Credit & Debit Cards accepted
UK Delivery from £50
Part exchange welcome
PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL US WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR ENQUIRIES YOU MAY HAVE ABOUT THIS BIKE
AT MOTOCROSS & ROAD
TEL: 01934 627222