FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTION
Buy Now, Pay Later
free uk delivery over £ 50
60 day hassle free returns
Leatt 7.5 V22 Motocross Helmet - White
In our world, crashes are a reality. Give yourself the best possible chance of keeping trauma to a minimum by selecting the best helmet you can find to protect your head and brain.
Leatt helmets feature category-defining 360 ̊Turbine Technology, the helmet is lined with 360 ̊ turbines, which are discs constructed from an energy-absorbing material designed to allow the head to move slightly inside the helmet during a crash reducing rotational, direct and deflective impact energy. This technology has two key advantages, the reduction of rotational acceleration to the head and brain and the absorption of energy upon impact at concussion level.
Regardless of the speed, Leatt helmets facilitate great all-round ventilation and are ECE and DOT certified!
Leatt 7.5 V22 Helmet Features:
- DOT+NEW 2021 standard ECE 22.06
- Velocity 4.5 Black Goggle Included & Bag
- Injected Polymer shell in three sizes
- Brain injury reduction technology
- Reduces forces associated with concussion
- Large ventilation channels to keep your head cool even at lower speeds
- 4 densities of Impact foam for reduction of forces to head and brain
- Visor has breakaway function to reduce forces to head and neck in a crash
- X-Static® Inner liner is washable, breathable and has moisture wicking anti-odor fabric Designed to offer great neck brace mobility
- Emergency cheek pad removal
- Hydration side port (with optional hands-free kit) 360° Turbine Technology
- Reduced peak brain acceleration by up to 30% at impact speeds associated with concussion Reduces peak brain rotational acceleration by up to 40%
- Weight: DOT+ECE from 1.250 ± 50g (2.76lbs)
Leatt V22 Turbin core video: https://youtu.be/BwSydAMC0fY