FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTION
Buy Now, Pay Later
free uk delivery over £ 50
60 day hassle free returns
Oakley Front Line Matt Black Speed Goggles Prizm Bronze Lens
Oakley Frontline goggles are some of the best in the business. With top of the line features, high quality manufacturing, and modern graphic designs, the Oakley Frontline MX goggles will please nearly every rider. Oakley has redefined the frames on the new Oakley Frontline goggles to have a streamlined design that increases the peripheral visibility. It also constructed with the flexible O Matter chassis that conforms to the contours of your face. This feature allows everyone to have a firm and precise fitment.
On top of that, the lenses are made with a unique Ridgelock Lens Technology that gives the lenses a rimless appearance and allows you to swap out damaged lenses fast and easy!
Oakley threw in so many added features on these goggles it is difficult to list them all, but one unique feature that separates Oakley from the competition is the prescription eyewear compatibility. This allows the rider to use their prescription glasses with the goggles as the Oakley Frontlines will fit over most RX glasses.
Oakley Front Line Tear Off Goggle Features:
• Available with Prizm™ Lens Technology - engineered to enhance contrast so you can see more detail in terrain across a variety of light conditions.
• Ridgelock Lens Change Technology for completely sealed rimless look and quick lens changing capability
• Injection-molded Plutonite® High-Impact lens material provides 100% protection against UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
• Optically correct lens with F3 Anti-fog coating
• Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating (optional)
• Outrigger strap attachments for a balanced fit (Race Ready Roll-Off accessory optional)
• Triple-layer face foam fleece to wick away sweat
• Interchangeable & adjustable 5mm strap with silicone lining for a more secure fit
• Engineered to fit securely with most helmets without compromising fit
• Discreet frame notches at temples provide compatibility with most prescription eyewear
• Includes a stack of 7 perimeter-sealed laminated tear-offs
• Includes removable nose guard
• Includes microbag for storage and lens cleaning
• Meets impact requirements based on ANSI Z87.1 and END 1938 standards