FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTION
Buy Now, Pay Later
free uk delivery over £ 50
60 day hassle free returns
The Troy Lee Designs Rockfight CE Flex Chest Protector brings superb protection while introducing greater freedom of movement than the other protectors in the TLD Rockfight family.
It does this by taking all the design features and protective qualities of the Rockfight CE but removing the polycarbonate rear shell leaving the flexible D30 back insert, which exceeds CE EN1621 Level 1 for impact absorption.
The base Rockfight has built-in EPP on the chest and spine that manages low-speed impacts but the Rockfight CE combines it with a removable, flexible D30 back insert for harder impacts. In the process, Troy Lee Designs has created a chest protector that exceeds CE EN1621 Level 1 for impact absorptions.
The Rockfight CE Flex has a CE EN14021 Stone Shield certificated front plate providing protection from roost and lofted debris that might come flying your way on the trails.
The Rockfight CE Flex achieves its protective and flexible design through the D30 back panel design but has other ergonomic and breathable design features too. It has form fit side plates, fully adjustable shoulder straps, and removable shoulder pads and allows neck brace compatibility on most models.
The features of the Rockfight CE Flex come together to form an incredibly light and protective package with a streamlined fit for easy wearing underneath a jersey and to minimise fatigue, so you can keep riding all day.
- Helmet technology inside: advanced integrated EPP in key impact zones
- CE EN14021 Stone Shield certification on the front plate for proven protection from roost and other lofted debris
- Form-fit side flex plates and fully adjustable fore/aft shoulder straps and removable shoulder pads
- Featherweight protective plate coupled with engineered channelled bio-foam for laminar airflow
- Flexible D30 back inserts exceed CE EN1621 Level 1 for impact absorption