FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTION
Buy Now, Pay Later
free uk delivery over £ 50
60 day hassle free returns
Airoh Aviator 3 Carbon TC222 Cairoli Helmet - Airoh Motocross & Enduro Helmets
The Aviator 3 raises the level of competition and redefines the standards of an off-road helmet. The helmet shell, which is available exclusively in the Primal version in 3K Carbon, precedes the other graphic versions in HPC Carbon.
Raise the bar and leave everyone behind. Again. The difficulty is not to win once, but to keep doing it. Aviator 3 raises the level of competition and redefines the standards of an off-road helmet. The shell provides the noble HPC Carbon, there are 4 measures of the outer shell in both versions, which was designed using the wind tunnel to engineer the best shapes and performance. Extreme attention was therefore paid to aerodynamics, with the aim of making the helmet stable even at high speeds, and to thermodynamics, to optimize thermoregulation.
Airoh's technological sum is condensed in this new product, in which the AMS2 Plus (Airoh Multiaction Safety System Plus), AEFR (Airoh Emergency Fast Release) and AMLS (Airoh Magnetic Lining System) systems are profuse, which evolves, also including the magnetic cheek pads. The 8 air intakes and spoilers with integrated extractors make the fitting of Aviator 3 comfortable even in the most extreme conditions of use, as does the innovative AHS (Airoh Hydration System) integrated into the EPS.
Airoh Aviator 3 Helmet Features:
- ECE 2206 Tested
- Airoh Multi-action Safety System Plus (AMS² Plus) is realized with an advanced material, engineered to dissipate the kinetic energy of impact and, with its memory form, to guarantee an adaptive fit and supreme comfort
- The A.E.F.R (Airoh Emergency Fast Release) is a system for quick removal of the cheek pads in case of emergency.
- 100% Carbon Kevlar composite shell material with 4 external shell sizes
- Six air vents - the external air side of the helmet that channels the air, provides improved climate control
- The helmet interior is anatomically designed for comfort and is fully removable and washable
- Painted and UV-coated outer shell
- New Peak design offers more strength and durability
- Adjustable Peak to slide back and forth for different conditions
- Aluminium double D-ring retention system
- A.M.L.S. (Airoh Magnetic Lining System) - inner lining with a magnetic hook
In the box: Go pro support, extended peak, short nose cover, screw + filter set, top vent cover, front covers, helmet bag