FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTION
Buy Now, Pay Later
free uk delivery over £ 50
60 day hassle free returns
The Leatt GPX 5.5 Boots was a 3-year project with long term development and testing using Professional athletes from all over the world!
The boot is a real head-turner when it comes to look and style, but the design brief was comfort and protection also. As you slide your foot inside the boot, you instantly feel the plush interior and quality of the materials used, Its like wearing your everyday trainer.
The adjustable FlexLock system reduces forces to the ankle by up to 37% and the knee by up to 35% by locking out the ankle movement when over flexed, giving you that feeling of security.
The rider gains great feel of the frame, gear lever and rear brake, these boots instantly feel so good.You must check out the SlideLock Velcro function, it really is ground-breaking in security fastening boot technology.
Leatt 5.5 Boot features:
* Adjustable lower boot flex for personal preference
* LockOut of the sideward ankle movement to reduce forces.
* LockOut ankle movement gives: Up to 37% reduction of ankle forces
* Up to 35% reduction of forces to the knee.
* Reductions compared to the market leader/most high-end boots
* Inside Grip of boot is flat and grippy for great bike feel
* Low-profile toe for easy gear shifting.
* 3D-shaped impact foam around the ankles for added protection.
* Heel grip ankle design for stability when riding on your toes.
* DualZone hardened sole.
* Extended foot peg riding zone for arch and on the toes riding style
* Steel shank reinforced and CE certified
* Breathable Inner 3D liner mesh with anti-slip reinforcement for zero heel lift
* CE tested and certified as: prEN 13634: 2017 | Size: US 7-13, UK 6-12, EU 40.5-48, CM 25,5 -31
Take a look at our Leatt sizing chart below,