FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTION
Buy Now, Pay Later
free uk delivery over £ 50
60 day hassle free returns
Leatt GPX 5.5 Adult Neck Brace in Royal
The Leatt GPX 5.5 neck brace is our best seller, why, because it has the same adjustability as the class leading 6.5 but manufactured from reinforced polyamide so great value.
The brace is designed to allow the forces during an accident to be reduced and transferred through the brace into the strong muscles of the body rather than the small fragile bones in the neck. Offers a Super comfortable and extremely durable brace and will work with most body shapes and sizes.
The next level up would be the Leatt Carbon Fiber 6.5.
Leatt GPX 5.5 Neck Brace Features:
* Up to 89% reduction in critical cervical spine injuries
* Collarbone injuries up to 45% MORE likely WITHOUT a neck brace
* Engineered collarbone cut-out to keep your helmet rim away from your most vulnerable bones.
* Composite matrix platform allows for the most efficient reduction in neck forces.
* Optimal helmet rim striking platform is designed to redistribute neck forces and provides the helmet with freedom of movement.
* CoreFlex split rear folding thoracic strut is designed to work with the body’s natural movements for a more comfortable fit.
*Adjustable, Four-angle Thoracic strut engineered to break away before applying excessive pressure to the back.
* Sliding front and rear SureFit adjusters offer Three-way adjustability for that perfect fit.
* Sculptured, split front for improved comfort and fit.
* Low profile push-button open/closure system.
* Easy-to-use emergency release mechanism
* Injected, durable and easy-to-clean foam padding
* Air flow ribbed body padding for optimum ventilation
* Free, optional clear chest strap included
* CE tested and certified as Personal Protective Equipment 89/686/EEC
* Weight: from 790g (1.74lbs)
Please look at our sizing chart for best fit: S/M-L/XL
Leatt Motocross Enduro Neck Braces from atmotocross
The carbon construction keeps it lightweight, which is a significant advantage, and it has proven to be durable in my experience.
The adjustability of the brace ensures a snug and comfortable fit.
Brace is a top-of-the-line safety accessory that delivers both style and unmatched protection for riders.
If you're serious about safety, the Neck Brace is a solid investment.
The only drawback is that it can take a bit of time to get used to wearing it.