FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTION
Buy Now, Pay Later
free uk delivery over £ 50
60 day hassle free returns
Apico Forged Rear Brake Pedal with Flexible Tip - KTM
Apico Brake Pedals are designed and tested at the highest level and are offered in multiple colours.
Apico Forged Rear Brake Pedal Features:
- Manufactured from 7075-T6 aluminium and feature an OEM type forged shaft, a ridged finish on the shaft increases grip helps to reduce mis-breaking commonly associated with a smooth design.
- Apico Flexible tips are CNC machined billet aluminium with stainless steel tooth plate and rubber insert for grip.
- The stainless steel tooth plate provides better grip and will not wear like aluminium tips you may find on the market.
- Apico Brake Pedal Tips also feature a tooth plate instead of screws, simply due to the fact that screws fall out.
- A spring loaded rotatable tip completes the Apico Brake Pedal which under impact, such as in a rut, will spin to reduce damage
- Apico Brake Pedal Tips also incorporate a stop on the pivot tip, this stops the tip at 90 degrees of rotation preventing damage that can occur if the tip rotates under the clutch cover.
- Apico Brake Pedals come complete a cable brake snake, this helps prevent the pedal shaft being bent around in a collision.