FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTION
Buy Now, Pay Later
free uk delivery over £ 50
60 day hassle free returns
Arai Helmet MX-V Block Black
The MX-V evolved from the much loved VX-3 model. Years of experience can be found in this ultimate off road helmet. The perfect choice for MX, Enduro and Off-road use. Just as found in every Arai helmet, the basic and simple organic shell shape is based on the R75 Shape concept. The absence of exaggerated edges or protrusions on the shell is not a lack of creativity, but a commitment to maintaining the integrity of the shell with real world impact performance.
Aria MX-V Helmet Features:
- Fully Removable/Replaceable Dry-Cool® liner promotes improved moisture and heat removal Fully Removable/Replaceable cheek pads for a custom fit.
- Optional roost deflector.
- Chinbar area has a smooth radius to help reduce snagging or digging.
- Control ventilation system (delta duct toggle) quick open/close control of forward intake and rear exhaust scoops.
- CLC (Complex Laminate Construction) shell fibreglass composite is stronger and lighter allows the use of softer, less-dense liner materials inside for increased rider comfort.
- More efficient chinbar centre vent shape.
- Large chin bar side exhaust vents.
- ACU Gold Approved.