FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTION
Buy Now, Pay Later
free uk delivery over £ 50
60 day hassle free returns
Leatt 5.5 Body Protection Jacket in White - Motocross & Enduro Body Protection
The Leatt 5.5 Body Protector offers chest, back, elbow, shoulder and flank protection. CE tested and certified, it scores a total of 25 points in the Leatt protection rating system. The maximum level of full-body protection that they offer riders currently, the 5.5 is the ideal piece of safety gear for any rider. It has a 3D multi-layer, multi-plate articulating design that proves to be comfortable as well as ventilated with 53 ventilation slots. Premium hard shell protection integrated with 3D AirFit soft impact foam, the protector will conform to your body's shape, yet the soft foam will harden immediately when subjected to impact, protecting you during a crash. The hard shell areas are made of made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) for high impact or stone deflection. A new feature is that it has a mesh base layer as well as new anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics. It is also compatible with Leatt neck braces.
- Total Leatt protection score of 25 points
- Hard shell and 3DF AirFit ventilated soft impact foam
- CE tested and certified as impact protection - Chest prEN1621-3 Level 2, Back EN1621-2 Level 2 and Elbow and Shoulder EN1621-1
- Flank protection
- FFM (French Federation) certified
- Multi-layer, multi-plate articulating design
- Mesh base layer
- Kidney belt with height adjustability for best body fit
- Adjustable flank panels add side protection
- 53 ventilation slots for maximum cooling
- Anti-odor MoistureCool and AirMesh wicking fabrics
- FlipFit front and rear function and BraceOn neck brace fitting system allows over and under the shirt fitting with Leatt neck braces
- Weight: 2500 g (5.5lbs)
If you prioritize both style and comprehensive protection, the Leatt Jacket is an absolute must-have for any serious rider.
a fantastic all-in-one solution for riders who value both upper body protection and neck safety.
The body armor itself provides exceptional protection, covering the chest, back, and sides. It's lightweight and well-ventilated, keeping me comfortable even during long rides.
Durability is top-notch; it has withstood numerous falls and impacts without issue.