FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTION
Buy Now, Pay Later
free uk delivery over £ 50
60 day hassle free returns
Leatt X Frame Hybrid Black Knee Braces - Pair - Motocross & Enduro Knee Protection
The all new X-Frame Hybrid Knee Brace is manufactured from Injected Carbon Composite and has a 40% slimmer hinge on the inside to provide superior bike feel, the outer hinge has metal gears for durable and precise movement.
Leatt use a separate sleeve with a CE certified impact protector built in to reduce the bulk in the knee area allowing freer movement when wearing race pants.
A numbered strapping system for ease and different sized hinge pads are included with a low-profile shin plate all ensure the fit is perfect for you and above all comfortable.
The X-Frame Hybrid Knee Brace is made of Injected Carbon Composite and is the top-level cage-type knee brace in our range. Engineered to help reduce injuries (ACL, Meniscus, and MCL), it is CE certified as a medical device and as impact protection.
An alternative would be the C-Frame Pro Carbon knee brace, if you are looking for a stiffer chassis
and a single sided hinge, or for something more cost effective the Z-Frame is a great option.
Leatt X Frame Hybrid Knee Brace Features:
- Injected Carbon Composite Frame
- Asymmetrical Hinges
- 40% slimmer inner hinge for superior bike feel
- Metal geared outer hinge for precise movement and durability
- Sleeve includes Airflex Impact Gel knee cup with hard shell slider for ultimate knee brace comfort
- Certified as medical device: EU CA014741
CE tested and certified as impact protection: Knee EN1621-1 Hyper extension limitations 5º, 10º, 15º and 20º for ACL injury reduction
- Fixed hyper flexion stoppers for meniscus injury reduction
- Low-profile shin bone pad that fits inside all boots
- Comfortable and easy fitting strap system
- Customised fit with interchangeable hinge padding sizes
- Size: S-XXL
- Knee Brace Sleeves included
- Sold as as pair.