FLEXIBLE PAYMENT OPTION
Buy Now, Pay Later
free uk delivery over £ 50
60 day hassle free returns
Renthal Honda Chain & Sprocket Set In Red - Motocross Chain and Sprockets
Renthal Ultralight™ Sprocket Features:
- Renthal Ultralight™ rear chainwheels are 66% lighter than steel.
- Precision CNC manufactured to extremely tight tolerances.
- High strength specially enhanced 7075 T6 aluminium alloy.
- Computer aided Ultralight™ design gives the maximum reduction of unsprung weight at the rear wheel, to give maximum power transfer.
- Self-cleaning mud grooves between every tooth on both sides prevent dirt build up.
- Renthal Ultralight ™ chainwheels are used by more factory motocross and supercross teams than any other chainwheel in the world
Renthal R1 Works Chain Features
- Shot-peened alloy steel side plates for high tensile strength and maximum impact load resistance
- Chamfered inner links to reduce the chance of chain derailment
- Extended bushings to reduce friction between outer and inner link plates, maximising power output
- Chromised bearing pins for excellent resistance to wear
- Gold colour side plates help prevent corrosion
- Most perfectly matched chain for Renthal chainwheels allowing maximum power at the rear wheel.
- This also extends the life of both the chain and sprocket.
Renthal Front Sprocket Features
- Precision CNC Machined to extremely tight tolerances.
- Case hardened and core refined 655M13 Nickel-Chrome-Molybdenum alloy steel to give the ultimate combination of strength and hardness.
- Certain models available in factory ultralight design to further reduce weight and maximise performance.
- Most offroad fronts feature self-cleaning mud grooves between every tooth on both sides help prevent dirt build-up.
- Renthal is precision manufactured for maximum strength.